An Introduction to MiHomecare
EXCEPTIONAL, EMPOWERING CARE AT HOME.
MiHomecare started life as Enara in 1996 and has gone from strength to strength since. Our Care Quality Commission and Care Inspectorate Wales regulated service locations provide regular care calls to people with a wide variety of needs including mobility and health challenges, and people who have received a terminal diagnosis.
Our truly personalised care and support celebrates and reflects individuality, building independence and confidence. Our aim is to transform quality of life for the adults we support. With our help, you can carry on living in the home and community you love. MiHomecare’s hallmark is exceptional quality care delivered with the ultimate compassion and respect.
MiHomecare is joined in our Group of home care companies by Noble Live-in Care and Complete Care Amegreen who provide pioneering care at home for people with complex health conditions including brain and spinal injuries. MiHomecare Group’s services and expertise offer you a unique spectrum of support and continuity if your needs and circumstances change over time.
Our Mission and Values
MIHOMECARE'S MISSION IS SIMPLE.
We are committed to providing you with the personalised, enabling care and support that we would
choose for our own families.
- Making time to get to know you, and creating care plans that are a perfect fit for your physical, emotional and social needs and goals.
- Recognising and valuing your capabilities and building on them to improve your independence and self-esteem.
- Finding creative solutions to your challenges, enhancing your quality of life.
- Working in partnership with you, your family and healthcare professionals.
- Investing in our people to bring you skilled care workers, you can have confidence in.
- Ensuring you’re supported by constant, reassuringly familiar faces selected for you with your needs and your lifestyle in mind.
- Earning your trust and delivering a consistently reliable service.
- Working to the highest quality standards and making regular checks to ensure you have an excellent care experience.
To help us fulfil our mission we embrace a set of core values that are the building blocks for everything we do.
IT'S OUR PEOPLE THAT REALLY SET MIHOMECARE APART.
We’re committed to developing talented care professionals with a passion for making a difference. Our care workers are exceptional people who will help you get the most from life. Our people are:
We only select care workers who are warm, kind, patient and will show you the level of care would give their own family.
Our staff are trained to respect you, your home, lifestyle and choices. You will never feel compromised or judged.
Our workforce is as richly diverse as our customer base so we can match you with care workers who instinctively understand your culture and lifestyle.
Nationally recognised Care Certificate and extensive specialist training means our team are highly skilled to support you with varied health conditions.
Enhanced DBS and full reference checks offer you ensure our staff meet our high standards, protecting you and offering peace of mind.
Why Choose MiHomecare
CHOOSING A CARE PROVIDER IS BIG DECISION.
To help you with this we’ve outlined some of the reasons we think MiHomecare is great choice.
- Our person-centred approach that focuses on your individual needs, goals and preferences.
- Our enabling style that respects and extends your capabilities.
- Our emphasis on partnership – you’ll be involved in designing your care every step of the way.
- We offer you true choice and control – your care is directed by you.
- Exceptionally responsive services driven by the latest home care technology.
- 24-hour emergency telephone support for complete peace of mind.
- Highly skilled, well trained care professionals who you can have complete confidence in.
- Our unwavering focus on quality and client satisfaction.
- We’re an established and trusted provider with more than 20 years’ experience – we know what works and what doesn’t and have refined our approach with our clients’ feedback.
Request a Callback
We will call you back to discuss your needs.